We have been publishing press releases for free for over eight years now. However, because of the economic slowdown, we can no longer publish press releases for free. As of April 1, 2009, there is a $20 fee (US dollars) for each press release posted on EDA Geek.
- Release is included in our news feed and email newsletter
- Home page placement (how long it stays is dependent on how many other releases are posted)
- Same day or scheduled distribution (best effort for same business day)
- Permanent web page and URL on EDA Geek
- Embedded image in release
- Link to your site in the press release
- Social bookmark links
- Embedded YouTube video
If we have worked with you extensively in the past, you can apply for monthly billing. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us with the information below to apply for monthly billing. Terms are Net 30.
List additional people who can charge press releases on this account:
For the first month, new clients are required to pre-pay before press releases can be posted. Companies have the option of sending a check to the address listed below or paying by credit card via PayPal. Note: You do not need a PayPal account to pay with a credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
Pay by credit card:
Or pay with a company check. Make checks payable to:
Online Destiny Ltd
15580 NW Wismer Dr
Portland OR 97229
We will only publish press releases about electronic design automation and technology.